Monday, October 31, 2011

Take a Break From This Blog

Wanted to update everyone that I am going to be taking a little break from photography.  Not saying I am never going to take photos again but will not be updating this blog.  I am only going to shoot personal projects or jobs that are on my terms only.  This business has really changed the last couple of years and I am not happy with the way things have been going.  Its been a great time for sure and I wouldn't change the past for anything.  

I will be shooting a lot of fun stuff and posting on my tumblr.  Here. http://johnhildebrand.tumblr.com/
You can follow me there.

Wanted to say thanks for all the good years and support from everyone with out all of you I would never been where I am at today.

John Hildebrand

No comments:

Post a Comment