Saturday, June 18, 2011

BTS Video - Celebrity Gunner Wright

BTS Video - Celebrity Gunner Wright

I haven't had much time to update my blog sorry everyone been so busy shooting.  I have a bunch of photos I will be uploading soon.

I did this shoot with Celebrity Gunner Wright in Malibu, CA at Moonshadows special thanks to Franco.
Gunner was one of the nicest dudes I have ever worked with no joke.  We worked really great together and got some many amazing shots which I will post soon.

Thanks to my killer crew for putting this BTS video together to give you guys a little sneak peak of the shoot.  Also had a full film crew that has been following me around with all kinds of video's which will on tv soon so stay tuned.  A lot more to come.

View my Website http://www.johnhildebrand.com



Follow me on twitter
Facebook FB  

Special Thanks to
Rock & Revolution - Producer Cece
Stylist: Max Harlee
BTS Stills: Cristi Silva
Photo Intern: Alexis Valavicius 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment