Thursday, March 10, 2011

Celebrity - Natasha Alam




Been super busy shooting and haven't updating my blog it kinda has taken a back seat. Stay tuned as I will be uploading some great shoots I have done with my crew soon.

My great friend and personal hair stylist Erica Birdoes put this shoot together with the great Natasha Alam from True Blood.. We shot in Malibu, CA at Terra Restaurant thanks so much you guys for the great space.

Special thanks to Beach Bunny for letting us use the swimsuits on this shoot. They also are using my images for the launch party for LA Fashion week. The party is a Colony March 16th would love all of you to make it out for the fashion show.

Here are some of the images we shot.


Thanks to my crew for getting the project done.
Hair and Make Up: Erica Birdoes
Retouched and Photo Assistant: Dan Locascio
Stylist: Rock and Revolution

Follow Me on Twitter: click here
Join My FACEBOOK Group: click here
Join My Tumbler: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment