Tuesday, November 16, 2010

T-Shirt Line

 Hildebrand Photography T-Shirt Line:
A good friend and pro surfer Anthony Petruso came to me one day and told me I should print my photos on to t-shirts.  We sat down and talked about it and went through so many photos to figure out where to start.  We picked two photos and printed our first line of t-shirts. My mom loved my new project and is now a 20% partner.

Here are the first round of t-shirts.  Make your purchase today.



About the Shirts:The shirts run a little small. If your a large you may want to get an Xlarge.  
They are printed on Alternative Appeal 100% cotton.

Tanya Radulovich is the model on the first shirt we printed.  I shot this photo in downtown Los Angeles, CA over looking the city.  Tanya has been modeling on and off in Los Angeles.  Tanya has been a very close friend of mine for years and I always love shooting her.




Sizes








Sizes









Jesse Jo Spark is another very close friend who we thought would make a killer shirt.  Jess has her hands is a couple different things.  She may be young but that hasn't stopped her.  Jesse is a head designer at Chrome Hearts, designs for Vans, and she is also making her mark in the music business.  You can learn more about her at http://www.jessejostark.com




Sizes







Sizes



2 comments:

  1. obsessed!!!! hot mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. any chance the price may go down? im diying for the jesse jo one, but its out of my price range :l

    ReplyDelete