Friday, July 30, 2010

Tracey Chaplin, Mindful

Tracey Chaplin, Mindful

   Mindful: attentive, aware, or careful (usually fol. by of ): mindful of one's responsibilities.

The other day I did a shoot with Tracey Chaplin who now lives in Malibu, CA.   Tracey has only lived in LA area for about 1 year now.  When I first saw her I said is that Paris Hilton?  Of course it wasn't but when talking with her she told me she gets that all the time.  I totally couldn't wait to take some photos of her.  Here are some of the photos we took the other day.  

These images I wanted to just keep it super simple and raw.  Wanted to see how she moves in-front of the camera.  I shot this with one light right next to camera. 
Would love your feedback or thoughts.  Tell me what you think

1 comment:

  1. Let's get her in a Kush shoot!

    http://thekushcollection.com

    ReplyDelete