Friday, June 4, 2010

Views From My Architecture Shoots

I shoot a lot of Architecture all over Malibu, Hollywood and Los Angeles thanks to my brother Madison Hildebrand.  Sometimes these places have the best views, thought I would share with you all. 

This last photos is 4 images put together in photoshop to make one very big image.  Pretty cool

I also want to here from  you.
Let me know what you think about these images.
What would you like to see more of on my blog?

Also shot on the Canon 5D Mark II with 16-35mm lens.

3 comments:

  1. just testing my comments was getting errors

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, I enjoy your photography and writing -- I think it's accessible, sometimes pragmatic (architecture & landscape) and sometimes remarkable! Here's a shot for example that I really thought was great:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_s6330-HhRfk/S_x-pN1LK9I/AAAAAAAABoM/3c8MLlGMv68/s1600/Paije_Massey_051910_186.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg: thanks so much for your comment. glad your liking my images. The link you post was for sure a fun shoot.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete