Saturday, May 1, 2010

Support of Action Against Hunger - Planet Blue - Photo Booth

Support of Action Against Hunger - Planet Blue - Photo Booth

World hunger...sounds primitive right? Well did you know that 10 million people die every year from starvation and malnutrition, and over half are children?
How, in a world of plenty, could 1.02 billion people be suffering from world hunger?


I have done a couple photo-booth style shoots before and every time you get some classic images.  Planet Blue is one of my clients and they asked me to photograph the event at the store in Santa Monica.  I don't really shoot events so thought the best way to cover this event and have fun was a photo-booth.  Plus this event was for charity which makes me want to be apart of.


See all the photos Click Here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment