Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tribute / Rich Kids On LCD

I was lucky enough to hang a bit with Rich Kids on LCD so long ago now.  I came across these photos when cleaning out my computer. Talk about a killer live show these guys put on one of the best shows I have ever seen.  In this show the head-singer was ragging so hard that right in the middle of one of his songs he fully puked.  Doesn't get more punk rock than that.  Are you joking me with the bassist here, broken hand and a mask on where you can see anything.  He was killing it so hard still.

I will always remember the good times I had with RKL, thanks for all the great shows.

1 comment:

  1. hey babe, you know I love you to pieces and want to vote for you for the contest.. make it easy.. resend me info or a easy way for me to do.. your the bestest!!! Was just in the bu at Randy Gerbers new cuban restaurant.. have you been yet? xoxoo

    ReplyDelete