Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"I would rather be alone" - Kimberly

 


Name:  Kimberly 
Birthday: July 14 
Hometown: Somis, Ca 
School Attending: Santa Barbara, Ca

John Hildebrand: Before we get started, tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you originally from and tell us a little bit about your childhood?

Kim: I grew up in Inglewood, Ca in a small neighborhood before moving to Ventura County around the age of 5. Growing up with three sisters there was never a dull moment. I started dancing at the age of 10 and studied ballet, jazz and hip hop.

JH: Occupation:  Choreographer/Dancer(hip hop,jazz,ballet)/Hair stylist

JH :Have you done much modeling before?

Kim: When I was younger I did model off and on. I decided to take some time off and focus on dancing and school.

JH: How was modeling for the photographer John Hildebrand?

Kim: Working with John Hildebrand has been a pleasure, very talented and easy going  photographer. In between jokes and allowing the model to feel more comfortable he still manages to capture amazing photography.

 Turn Ons: Sushi J

Turn Offs: Ignorant people

Hobbies: Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, Dancing, Skateboarding.

JH: When you’re looking for a guy what do you look for?

Kim: Personality & Goals are always a must. Someone who loves and respects me. I look for someone I know I can trust beyond all things, someone who'll make me laugh and has a sense of humor in life, someone who is responsible and hard working. He needs to have goals in life and know what he wants. I also look for someone who's smart and that can carry a conversation and at the same time someone who can talk about absolutely nothing.

JH: Tell us something not many people know about you.

I am shy. J

Kimberly
Photographer: John Hildebrand www.johnhildebrand.com

A Special thanks To B&H Photo where I order all my gear.  When you need new equipment go here.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work SICKY!

    Enjoy this one too...

    http://thekushcollection.com/blog/?p=4494

    ReplyDelete