Friday, November 13, 2009

F.A.R.T Movie Party

Freedom Artists had the surf movie road trip party last night.  The movie is called F.A.R.T super classic make sure you go and check it out.  Here are some photos of the event, lets just say a lot of drinking was going down.  Everyone always asked me about what camera I like to shoot with when am not using my Canon 5D mark II. I always have my Canon G9 with me.  This camera is the best point and shoot, shooting raw, fast, not to big and has an old school film look to it.  Keegan Gibbs also set up a photo booth which always fun at a party.

I thought it would be fun to post some more post like these with the G9 events / party vibe. 
Goodtimes Boys

Check out preview video CLICK HERE


1 comment:

  1. Super fun TKC x SICKY x FARTists!

    ReplyDelete