Friday, June 26, 2009

Road Trip FT. LAUDERDALE

Road Trip FT. LAUDERDALE

Been away from my blog and the Internet, which was very weird for me. I was away on a business/pleasure trip to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I went with some very good friends, Niki Poptsis and Tanya Radulovich. Yes, these are my great friends but I also work with them on photo shoots. Of course Niki Poptsis is the hair stylist for my photography and now represented by my team “Hildebrand Productions”. Tanya is a great model, which I am helping in rebuilding her portfolio. We are going to be shooting a lot of her, so stay tuned.

The first couple of days we took a break from work and didn’t do anything but hang out. We found some pretty cool restaurants and night clubs. Also finding out that most of the clubs had ladies drink free, yes free, so crazy. After we all had enough sun and nightlife we wanted to start shooting something. I don’t know how this is going to be possible because it’s sooooooooo hot here I can’t even go outside for longer than 5 mins. Coming from Malibu, I am not used to such heat and humidity. Before arriving in Ft. Lauderdale I lined up a shoot for a swimsuit company for the cover of their magazine, which we needed to shoot. Like I said, super hard to shoot, but we did what we could in the heat. The one day shoot was fun but on our last day we where going to shoot all over town with these swimsuit lines and it started raining so hard. I have never seen rain and wind so hard in my life. Super crazy. No way I was going to try and shoot in this stuff with my camera. I’ll have to return to Florida to finish the shoot but will wait for cooler weather.

Earrings by: Aphrodite Jewelry
Swimsuit by: (I will let you know soon sorry)
Shoes by: (I will let you know soon sorry)

Swimsuit by: (I will let you know soon sorry)

Swimsuit by: (I will let you know soon sorry)

Shirt by: (I will let you know soon sorry)
Shoes by: (I will let you know soon sorry)

Model: Tanya Radulovich
Hair: Niki Poptsis

Rain Video

Raining in FT. LAUDERDALE from Sicky Dicky on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment