Friday, May 15, 2009

Road Trip - Slab City

Went to Slab City wow crazy pretty much.

Here are some of the photos I took and Joe Hamilton
Watch the video to really understand how classic this place was.
Thanks to Leonard Knight for letting me hang out, talk with him,
shoot photos and trip out. I guess GOD is a powerful person. LOL
People bring this stuff.
The Man Leonard Knight
His Dog getting his own food.

He has been out in Slab City for over 20 years in the heat. His face says it all.
In this photo he told me to hurry up LOL he was classic.
This is real no joke. Go check it out.

Photos by Joe Hamilton
Photos by Joe Hamilton
Photos by Joe Hamilton
Thats me dying from the heat.
Photos by Joe Hamilton

This location was soooo sicky. A self portrait thanks Joe.

Video

Slab City from Sicky Dicky on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment