Sunday, March 29, 2009

TRACY PARK GALLERY



This gallery is not open yet but going to be super sicky. Right now you can go see one of my photos framed at Tracy Park Gallery. Support Malibu Photographer and check it out.
TRACY PARK GALLERY
23410 Civic Center Way
Malibu~90265
310.456.7505

The Grand Opening will be:
Saturday April 18th
7:00-10:00p.m.

The artists featured will be:
John Hildebrand Photography
Jack Guy
Christian Gibson
Victor Spinelli
Edward Szegvary
Max Gerson
Arjuna Noor
and maybe
Keith Lander

All local photographers.
All living in Malibu (except Victor just moved to NY)
So~ for your blog:
We're a local gallery, supporting local artists ~ bringing local flavor to the masses!!

This is the photo that I have up right now

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful photo! I grew up in Malibu and that reminds me so much of what it looked like when I was getting ready for school in the winter/spring months. - Ashley www.ashleyandcatherine.com

    ReplyDelete